Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thirty Eight Plus Years



I recently signed up with Facebook. I am having a blast. The above picture is one of a dear friend that I had not seen in (we think) 38 years. This is Lana. We came together on Facebook. If you have never tried it, it can be lots of fun. You know my first name is Karen and if you know my maiden name and my last name now, you can find me.

My daughter, Amanda (Mandi) got me started on this and then I found out my son, Joshua and his wife, Desiree, are on there too.

It is an amazing way of keeping up with great friends and finding friends you thought you would never see again.

I am a Hair Stylist. Lana drove MANY miles to come to my salon and I did her hair. We had so much fun. I did all the work and she just sat there, but it was so wonderful. I caught up on all kinds of people.

Facebook is a blast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was well worth the drive! I think I can get that drive down to one hour at a different time of day. By the way, I love my hair and my hubby does too.
You rock!

Victoria Naranjo-Kelm said...

You look amazing! I'm so proud of you.