Monday, December 1, 2008

PRAYING FOR OUR CHILDREN - Bonus Day

Bonus Day (or for months with 31 days) - BOLDNESS


. . . that I may open my mouth boldly to make know the mystery of the gospel.
Ephesians 6:19 (NKJV)

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:16 (NKJV)

So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
Hebrews 13:6 (NKJV)

Lord, in the name of Jesus, I pray that my children will have boldness in You and in Your Word. I pray my children will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel of Christ Jesus. I pray they KNOW they can come BOLDLY to Your throne of grace and there they will find Your grace and mercy in their times of need. Lord, let them to know YOU are their helper. No man or no THING can come against them that You cannot defeat. Please make my children BOLD in their walk with You. Amen

No comments: