Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanks for PRAYING FOR OUR CHILDREN

I have no greater joy

than to hear that

my children

are walking in the truth.

3 John 1:4 (NIV)


Thanks to all of you who stayed with me through this journey. The Lord put this in my spirit to do and it was to begin November 1 and go through November 30. I had 31 references to cover so you got a bonus day yesterday. I pray that this has helped with praying for your children and grandchildren. I pray that my children read them and know that I truly pray for them.

Lord, in the name of Jesus, I pray that you will bless each and every one of my readers today. Give them the courage to boldly come to You and ask Your blessings on their children and those in their sphere of influence. You are so faithful to complete everything You begin. Your Word says that You will perfect those things that concern us, Lord. It's my children that concern me most. Perfect them and honor my prayers. I pray for the joy that comes KNOWING my children are walking in the truth. Amen

2 comments:

Victoria Naranjo-Kelm said...

Thank YOU! I love your guts!

Lana said...

You have inspired me to do this!