Monday, December 15, 2008

RAN THE ROCK

This was the TEAM. PawPaw, MiMi, Josiah, Ava Beth and Ezekiel, although Zekey doesn't look like he is a TEAM player in this pic.

Yesterday was the big marathon in Dallas. I wish you all could have seen James and I trying to pick out Mandi and Jeremy in the thousands. We found Mandi -- I watched for her cool hair. We saw her about 1/2 way and then we rushed back to American Airlines Center to see if we could see her cross the finish line. Didn't happen. It is sort of tough keeping up with 2 marathoners and 3 children, 1 of which has his own little marathon if you let him go for a second. Zeke cried for his momma as she ran past. Ava Beth kept saying, "I wanna see my daddy". Josiah said, "Daddy is slow, but my mommy runs fastest."

I was happy to be part of this and be there for them. I am so proud ---- they really did it -- they RAN THE ROCK.


1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.