Monday, February 16, 2009

Disneyland


























I am 50 years old and I had never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld. I used to get them mixed up but now I know Disneyland is in California and Disneyworld is in Florida.

As you can see I have a pretty little sling on. I had shoulder surgery on the 29th of January. James had a business trip to go to California. It just so happened that my niece lives very close to where he had to go. I was excited that I got to go. I had to take it easy with my shoulder but we enjoyed ourselves so much. Chass took me shopping to some really neat places and Scott went with James to take care of his business. The rest of the time for James was play time.
Saturday they took us to Disneyland. I was more excited than the kids. It was rainy and California people thought it was cold so it kept the lines pretty short. The longest we ever had to stand in line was 30 minutes. And yes, I even rode Space Mountain. Everyone just packed me in and protected my shoulder. Donald Duck is our very favorite Disney character and we saw him almost immediately. I knew the day was going to be good.
Sunday we spent most of the day in airports and planes coming home. Last Monday and Tuesday I don't think I ever got dressed -- I was so tired.

Thanks to Chass and Scott, and of course, Jadyn and Mason, for showing us a great time and being such great hosts.

No comments: