Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You Have Yet to Claim

I do not know about you, but I hate it when I get one of those emails that says for me to forward to 12 people in the next 5 minutes and either something good will happen to me and, basically, if I do not, then I am going to hell. Well, I got one today that said to send it to TWO people -- OK, that's random. I have to tell you that as I read the email I was truly moved. So . . . . hopefully at least of two of you will read this.

To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did. When God takes something from your grasp, He is not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

Concentrate on this sentence . . . .
'The will of God Will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'.

Something good WILL happen to you today not because you forward an email to 2 or 12 people. Something good has ALREADY happened to you. You are breathing, therefore, you have opportunity at your disposal. We are so blessed and yet we worry about "today's economy". We have forgotten we are children of God, the one true God. He cannot lie -- He will not lie. He said He would never leave us and He will never forsake us.

Get out of your box and do something you have never done. GIVE to someone. SPEAK to someone. Whatever it is -- do it and you WILL get something different. His Word says that He is the Rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Seek Him today and you will find Him. Ask God to direct your feet, and your path, and He will send you on a "mission" for Him today.

I do not like to hear someone say that God took a loved one from them. I always think, "no, God RECEIVED them". See, if we are in Christ Jesus, we have the promise of eternal life. He is not taking from you, He is preparing You for something greater He wants to give you. Your hands need to be emptied and purged so He can fill them. The Grace of God is there to protect you as You carry out the Will of God.

You do not have to send this to anyone. The only thing you are required to do is what we were commissioned to do:

Go into all the world
and preach the good news to all creation.
Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved,
but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
Mark 16:15&16 NIV

The email stated that if I sent the above to 2 people then someone would either call me or speak to me about something I was waiting to hear. Well, I am waiting to hear from Discount Tires about our recall on the new tires for our RV. That is not why I have blogged this. You see, I believe I know the voice of God and if He chooses to send someone my way, then it will be ONLY to confirm what He has already spoken to me. We must always remember that His Ways are not ours and His thoughts are not ours. Thousands of years in heaven will be as only a moment, so I know His timing is different from what I think based on "my way of timing".

Enjoy God today in His fullness. Take everything He has promised you. He has promised that He will NEVER leave you. Is that not enough to sustain you today? If not, read the Word of God because there are so many promises you have yet to claim.

No comments: