Friday, January 2, 2009

IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL

Well, folks, here we are in 2009. I cannot tell you that I began this year with everything just perfect. But I have begun this year with my face looking up to God for divine direction.

As you know, I've been on Weight Watchers since August and I have only 3 lbs to go to be at goal. So, at least THIS year that is not on my list of things I have to do.

However, there is an area in my life that is out of order and God has taken over the situation. God and my new Counselor. I am giving it up. I cannot fix it and I cannot handle it. It feels good to get some help and knowing that she is a Christian is a real blessing. She is close to my age so she understands the whole hormonal thing too. She counsels me with The Word of God. You cannot ask for more. I am also very blessed with a Godly husband that supports me. He definitely has my back and my heart trusts him with my life. Thank You, Jesus, for my James.

This morning I have been on facebook and I've been on emails with friends and loved ones. I have said this a few times so I thought I would share it with you. This year I am going to "call things that are not as though they are". I am going to begin to look at things through my spirit eyes. When I see it in the spirit realm I believe God will manifest it in the flesh. My motto is this: Everything will be FINE in 2009! I believe that is today's language for this:

It is well with my soul.

No comments: